smartie

random thoughts

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Every little thing is gonna be alright

Today was a crap day.

I was having a pity party for myself and was just about to move on to the next item on the agenda, which incidentally, was "crying," when into my office walked Ingrid.

Now, Ingrid has a way of cheering up everybody's day. She is the most amazing, caring, encouraging, helpful, sincere pastor that i know. I've worked under her for the last two years. I don't work for her, but my office is in the building beside hers and most of my clients go to her church. Today, she really outdid herself. She had no way of knowing that i was having a crap day, but somehow she did because...

In her hands was a beautiful bouquet of THIRTY long stem roses, just for me! I couldn't believe it. I had no clue what i had done (or what someone had mistakenly given me credit for doing) to receive such a beautiful gift, but she just said, "i really appreciate you." *SIGH* How sweet is that?! And then, to top it all off, she told me to go home!

So here i go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home