smartie

random thoughts

Friday, July 08, 2005

Pesky Annoyances

I know people don't appreciate listening to me winch and whine about things, but this is MY blog, so buzz off.

Things that are vexing to me:
  1. My aunt chose to not leave me any money or food for the three weeks she went on holidays.
  2. My aunt's cat is evil and always plotting against me. (This includes, but is not limited to, meowing incessantly; mistaking me for someone who cares and rubbing his disgusting long black haired body against my leg *dry heave*; puking up a hair ball AND crapping on the carpet on the same day-- equals one day locked in the bathroom; needing to be fed and watered daily, etc.)
  3. My proposal is a month over due and hanging over my head like a guillotine. (Thankfully my boss is away for 6 wks, so we can stay the execution for a bit).
  4. Kingdom of Heaven has been out for two months, and is now only playing at the cheap theatre, and i still haven't seen it.
  5. Boys are a conundrum and my overanalyzing imagination drives me to drink.
  6. My house does not finish renovating itself.
  7. I am a cripple. I pulled a muscle in my leg and can barely hobble along. And, i have four, yes, count them, one two three four little baby paper cuts on my fingers. They sting like crazy and i have no idea how i keep getting them. (Maybe it's the cat!)
  8. I haven't been boating for two weeks, and can't go this weekend either.
  9. It's raining outside. I like rain, a lot, but not today.
  10. There was too much rain in the Okanagan this spring and all the cherries are split or icky. My small world revolves around eating cherries for the first two weeks of July.

Well, that's enough for now. Quick, somebody call a waaaaaaaahh-mbulance!

1 Comments:

  • At 8/7/05 1:56 PM, Blogger anika said…

    I want to get off too!!!*


    *yes, I used 3 - 3! - exclamation marks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home