smartie

random thoughts

Monday, August 08, 2005

It's early

I'd like to think that i'm a morning person. However, in order for that to have even a trace of truth in it, i have to go to bed before Jacob. I didn't quite make it last night (I think i will blame it on JM locking the keys in the car-- not once, but twice in one day. Bravo!), so this morning, i was dragging my butt a bit. But i did clear the cobwebs enough to ask the following questions:

-why can't river climbing be more fun than skinny dipping?
-why does new red earth make-up make my heart happy?
-why does andrew have to "haaaaaaaa" at us all the time?!
-why does it have to be monday today?
-why does jm feel the need to ditch us this week to go yachting?
-why does my soulmate make me laugh like none other?
-why do i have to go to work everyday and be by myself?
-why was i so short yesterday?
-why does our dishwasher have to be broken still?
-when do we get to go camping again?!
and last, but certainly not least, what am i going to eat for lunch today?

3 Comments:

  • At 8/8/05 5:12 PM, Blogger anika said…

    Infertility treatments -- a good follow up for your blog, Janie ;)

     
  • At 9/8/05 9:44 AM, Blogger Janie said…

    riiiiiight. well, i was going to delete them, but then i thought your comment might raise a few eyebrows if i did. :)

     
  • At 20/8/05 10:10 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Hmmm... I think that "what am I going to eat for lunch today?" is usually my first, second, third, etc. etc. thought of the day. No wonder I can't lose any weight!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home