smartie

random thoughts

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Seven Things ...

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Drive (own) a mini van. And a VW Jetta.
2. Fall madly in love with someone who is practically perfect in almost every way (but who is not Mary Poppins).
3. Speak at least three languages.
4. Work in an LDC and put my international studies degree to use.
5. Travel. I’ve been to 12 countries, but I’m still missing out on four continents.
6. Learn to forgive.
7. Be debt free.

Seven things I can do:
1. Whistle really loud—with one hand instead of two.
2. Click my nails on my teeth and snap my gum to drive everyone crazy.
3. Harmonize Joy to the World, whistling with my sister.
4. Argue with people until they give in. (A talent generally reserved for when my client's are denied necessary services).
5. Unstick my tongue from a frozen metal pole.
6. Enjoy eating popcorn while watching gory violence on the big screen.
7. Laugh until my entire being aches, regularly.

Seven things I can't do:
1. Eat spicy food.
2. Play a musical instrument (besides the ukelele).
3. Sing on key.
4. Cheat successfully (i.e., without getting caught).
5. Understand boys.
6. Stop laughing at something that strikes me as hilarious, even if it's really inappropriate timing (i.e., idis class, church services, board meetings, etc.).
7. Be patient with eejits.

Seven things I'm attracted to in the opposite sex:
1. Hands.
2. Arms.
3. Eyes.
4. Dark hair. (sorry, but albinos scare me).
5. Gernerosity.
6. Discipline and motivation.
7. A passion for God and his creation.

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Bono
2. Clive Owen, Colin Firth
3. Jason Stratham
4. Michael Vartan, Matthew McConaghey
5. Orlando Bloom
6. Paul Bettany
7. Tim McGraw

Seven people to take this quiz:
gaaaah! everyone i know well enough to harass has already been tagged. feel free to tag yourself, lest the seven things list dies in my blog. (i have no desire to have a post grave yard here, folks!)

2 Comments:

  • At 8/9/05 1:34 PM, Blogger anika said…

    I think 'cheat successfully' should be in the 'things I can do' list because when we cheat, although we get caught, it's always successful because people just resign themselves to the fact we're cheaters =)

     
  • At 8/9/05 3:28 PM, Blogger Janie said…

    lol. ya, either that or they throw their cards down and walk away, muttering to into their cell phone that they aren't going to play with us ever again. geez, some people have no sense of fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home