smartie

random thoughts

Friday, September 23, 2005

WHIFF!

WooHoo, It's Finally Friday!!

Here are seven reasons why today is going to be great (in no particular order):
1) I did laundry this morning = clean clothes for the weekend
2) I'm going to get my hair done today. and i have the most fabulous hairdresser EVER
3) I get paid on the 25th, which happens to be a Sunday this month = getting paid TODAY
4) I have plans to play with anika and mouse tonight = fun and exciting scandals
5) My daddy is out of the hospital and getting better. yay dad!
6) This weekend is going to be hot and sunny
7) We have tickets to watch LLL at Bard on the Beach tomorrow

1 Comments:

  • At 23/9/05 11:31 AM, Blogger anika said…

    The only thing I can say to express my excitement is: lkaweyrclaeiutlaiut mjfkyt ckjsh mlkh msreu fviwtuv ik5hngbjukfhv weilrfcjmlrdyt, rkcu7t9wf30fv93yjm sufdliv gyts heg kmjsfhgpti84ey vne5y;

     

Post a Comment

<< Home