smartie

random thoughts

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

stupid cooler

i've decided to ask my aunt to let me borrow her carpet cleaner. (good thing she owns one, that evil cat makes such a mess). hopefully she will say yes, since i did look after her disgusting pet for almost a month. (although, i must admit she brought me back a lovely fridge magnet to compensate).

why do i need the carpet cleaner, you might ask. well, let me tell you. it's not because the whole carpet needs it, noooo. in fact, we just cleaned the carpets during the summer. however, someone in our beloved household... okay! fine! it was me!!... decided it would be a good idea to drag an icky cooler up the stairs. now, in my defense, i was wearing my work clothes and didn't want to get them dirty because i was running out the door to meet my boss. but i needed to hide the cooler until we could clean it out because the alleged owners of the aforementioned cooler were stopping by that evening. (no! of course there wasn't moldy disgusting crap in it from camping last month! who said that! don't be redic!!) for some strange reason, the cooler decided to pee out its somewhat fermented juices all the way up the stairs as i dragged it to safety. i, of course, didn't notice until i was walking back down the stairs and got my sock wet. *shudder*

sadly, i didn't have time to clean it up because i was now late for my meeting with my boss. luckily, we have dark brown carpet on our stairs (everybody should have dark brown carpet wherever possible!). so, now, i have to borrow my aunt's carpet cleaner before somebody notices the smelly steps. (and before my roommate reads this.)

2 Comments:

  • At 21/9/05 11:13 AM, Blogger anika said…

    In my defense, I kept forgetting. And coolers are annoying anyways. And I got what was comin', I dry heaved like there was no tomorrow when I opened it. And then I poured practically the whole bottle of bleach right in there. And now it's sitting outside just begging for some unfortunate cat to drink from the bleach-infested cooler.

     
  • At 21/9/05 11:38 AM, Blogger Janie said…

    haHA! i'm so glad to hear that you haven't gone completely soft in the feline department.

    fnuwvzt: (i'm not sure what it means, but i feel that it must have something to do vis heeting zem on zee hed vis zee hammas!!!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home